No Internet? Try These Simple Steps first!
- Make Sure All Connections Are Secure
- Make Sure Your Router Is Powered On and All the Lights Appear Normal
- Power Cycle the Router: Unplug The Power Cord And Wait 30 Seconds. Plug It Back in and Wait For the Boot Sequence to Complete
- If That Does Not Work, Power Cycle Your POE. This is the Black Box Near Your Router.
- Please Do Not Hit RESET on Either Device. This Will Factory Default the Router or Your Radio and a Service Call Will be Needed.
- If None of These Options Work Fill Out the Form Below or Call us at 309-965-2920